Around the world in 80 food trucks
Lonely Planet has taken to the streets to bring you 80 fast, fresh and mouthwatering recipes from the most exciting chefs on four wheels. From sea bass ceviche and Lebanese msakhan to old-fashioned American peach cake, discover how to cook some of the world's most crowd-pleasing dishes, meet the chefs and hear the stories behind their passion projects.
Run by passionate foodies, food trucks have nailed the delicate balance of merging the methods and flavours inspired by personal travels and experiences with family recipes, immigrant influences and local ingredients - all the while celebrating sustainable and seasonal local produce.
Starting up and running a food truck is a vehicle for expression and experimentation, a way to serve food that's both personal to the cooks and popular with the crowd. After all, food trucks park where the people are - no booking or dress code required.
Inside Around the World in 80 Food Trucks, you'll find out how to recreate chicken and waffles from Nashville; Indian sliders from Melbourne; paneer poutine from Berlin; spicy lamb samosas from Killary, mollete of roasted pork from Gijón; San Francisco langoustine rolls; and burgers, shrimp and breakfast sandwiches from Cape Town, Bogotá and beyond.
Features food trucks from:
Barcelona, Seville, London, Montreal, Tijuana, Austin, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Alexandria, Nashville, New York City, Portland, San Francisco, The Gold Coast, Melbourne, Bogotá, Lima,
- World's Best Superfoods, The149,-På lager
- Cities Book, The 2499,-På lagerInnbundet
- National parks of Europe299,-På lagerInnbundet
- Lonely Planet's where to go when299,-På lager
- Pocket San Francisco169,-På lager
- San Francisco249,-På lager
- Myanmar (Burma)269,-På lager
- Mongolian Phrasebook & Dictionary 3129,-På lager
- Portugal279,-På lager
- Food Trails 1299,-På lagerInnbundet
- Place To Be, The299,-På lagerInnbundet
- Secret Marvels of the World: 360 Extraordinary Pla299,-På lagerInnbundet