The end of loneliness
I've known Death a long time but now Death knows me. When their idyllic childhood is shattered by the sudden death of their parents, siblings Marty, Liz and Jules are sent to a bleak state boarding school. Once there, the orphans' lives change tracks: Marty throws himself into academic life; Liz is drawn to dark forms of escapism; and Jules transforms from a vivacious child to a withdrawn teenager. The only one who can bring him out of his shell is his mysterious classmate Alva, who hides a dark past of her own, but despite their obvious love for one another, the two leave school on separate paths. Years later, just as it seems that they can make amends for time wasted, the past catches up with them, and fate - or chance - will once again alter the course of a life.
Told through the fractured lives of the siblings, The End of Loneliness is a heartfelt, enriching novel about loss and loneliness, family and love.
Kilde: bokelskere.no. Terningkast 5 og 6 er slått sammen til 5 stjerner. Se lesernes omtaler av denne boka.
- Ut av ensomheten349,-På lagerInnbundet
- Ut av ensomheten179,-På lagerE-bok
- Ut av ensomhetenTilbudspris 99,- Ordinær pris 179,-På lager
- Becks siste sommerTilbudspris 349,- Ordinær pris 399,-På lagerInnbundet
- Becks siste sommerTilbudspris 244,- Ordinær pris 279,-På lagerE-bok
- Hard landTilbudspris 349,- Ordinær pris 399,-På lagerInnbundet
- Becks siste sommerTilbudspris 174,- Ordinær pris 199,-På lager