The origin of species
When the eminent naturalist Charles Darwin returned from South America on board the HMS Beagle in 1836, he brought with him the notes and evidence that would form the basis of a world-changing theory: the evolution of species by a process of natural selection. This theory, published as On the Origin of Species in 1859, is the basis of modern biology and the concept of biodiversity. Its publication sparked a fierce scientific, religious and philosophical debate which continues to this day.
Kilde: bokelskere.no. Terningkast 5 og 6 er slått sammen til 5 stjerner. Se lesernes omtaler av denne boka.
- On the origin of species249,-På lagerInnbundet
- On the Origin of Species129,-På lager
- On the Origin of Species349,-På lager
- On Natural Selection129,-På lager
- The Origin of Species99,-På lager
- The Voyage of the Beagle169,-På lager
- It Was Snowing Butterflies29,-På lager
- The Descent of Man99,-På lager
- The Origin of Species and the Voyage of the Beagle169,-På lager
- On the Origin of Species169,-På lagerInnbundet