The Lyngen alps
skiing, climbing, trekking
- Innbinding: Innbundet
- Antall sider: 320
- Forfatter: Sjur Nesheim, Eivind Smeland
- Språk: Engelsk
- Forlag/Utgiver: Fri Flyt AS
- Nivå: Voksen
- EAN: 9788293090199
- Kom i salg: 26. nov. 2013
- Utgivelsesår: 2013
- Andre medvirkende: Nesheim, Sjur (for) ; Smeland, Eivind (for)
- Utgave nr.: 2
- Emnekategori: Friluftsaktiviteter, Reisehåndbøker, Skisport
This guidebook is a comprehensive manual to the best skiing and alpine climbing in the Lyngen Alps. A good selection of ice-climbing routes is also described in the book.
The summer visitor can enjoy the peaks, the valleys, the lakes and the glaciers of The Lyngen Trek, an eight day walk from south to north of the peninsula ? or vice versa. A section of daytrips and family friendly activities are also included. You do not have to go to Himalaya to find sacred summits ? or lakes or rocks.
Welcome to this remarkable landscape.