Everyday Super Food
No matter how busy you are, you'll find that healthy eating the Jamie way is both straightforward and achievable, making it super easy to choose exactly the kind of meals that suit you. The book is divided into breakfasts (up to 400 calories), lunches (up to 600 calories) and dinners (up to 600 calories), and every tasty meal is nutritionally balanced so that any combination over the day will bring you in under your recommended daily allowance of calories (2000 women/2,500 men), allowing you to enjoy snacks and drinks on the side. The healthy recipes that helped Jamie lose two stone. (Sunday Times).
You can eat Smoothie Pancakes with Berries, Banana, Yoghurt and Nuts for breakfast, Tasty Fish Tacos with Game-Changing Kiwi, Lime and Chilli Salsa for lunch and Griddled Steak and Peppers with Herby-Jewelled Tabbouleh Rice for dinner, and still be healthy!Whether you dip in and out of it, eat from the book Monday to Friday or use it faithfully every day for a month, it's totally up to you. Our failsafe foodie of choice. (Sunday Times). In Everyday Super Food, Jamie's done all the hard work for you - all you need to do is choose a delicious recipe, cook it up and, most importantly, enjoy it.
Every meal in this book is a good choice and will bring you a step closer to a healthier, happier you.
- Super Food Family Classics349,-På lagerInnbundet
- Supermat for hele familien449,-På lagerInnbundet
- Jamies supermat449,-På lagerInnbundet
- Helgemat449,-På lagerInnbundet
- Kok smart med Jamie449,-På lagerInnbundet
- Jamie cooks Italy349,-På lagerInnbundet
- Jamie Oliver's Christmas cookbook299,-På lagerInnbundet
- Quick & Easy 5-Ingredient Food349,-På lagerInnbundet
- 5 ingredienser399,-På lagerInnbundet
- Jamie på 15 minutter429,-På lagerInnbundet
- Hjemme hos Jamie449,-På lagerInnbundet
- Jamie på 30 minutter449,-På lagerInnbundet