Heads you win
- Innbinding: Pocket
- Antall sider: 608
- Forfatter: Jeffrey Archer
- Språk: Engelsk
- Forlag/Utgiver: SD Books
- Nivå: Voksen
- EAN: 9781509851263
- Kom i salg: 26. apr. 2019
- Utgivelsesår: 2019
- Andre medvirkende: Archer, Jeffrey (for)
- Utgave nr.: 1
- Emnekategori: Historisk spenningslitteratur, Skjønnlitteratur som er oversatt
Leningrad, Russia, 1968.
From an early age it is clear that Alexander Karpenko is destined to lead his countrymen. But when his father is assassinated by the KGB for defying the state, Alexander and his mother will have to escape Russia if they hope to survive. At the docks, they have an irreversible choice: board a container ship bound for America or one bound for Great Britain. Alexander leaves the choice to a toss of a coin . . .
In a single moment, a double twist decides Alexander's future. During an epic tale, spanning two continents and thirty years, we follow Alexander through triumph and defeat as he sets out on parallel lives, as Alex in New York and Sasha in London. As this unique story unfolds, both come to realize that to find their destiny they must face the past they left behind as Alexander in Russia.
With a final twist that will shock even his most ardent fans, this is international number one bestseller Jeffrey Archer's most ambitious and creative work since Kane and Abel.
- Mektigere enn sverdet299,-På lagerInnbundet (Nr. 5)
- En godt bevart hemmelighet179,-På lagerHeftet
- Ønsk deg ikke for mye379,-På lagerInnbundet (Nr. 4)
- Men timen kommer379,-På lagerInnbundet (Nr. 6)
- En godt bevart hemmelighet379,-På lagerInnbundet (Nr. 3)
- Mektigere enn sverdet179,-På lagerHeftet (Nr. 5)
- Fedrenes synder179,-På lagerHeftet
- Ønsk deg ikke for mye179,-På lagerHeftet (Nr. 4)
- Fanget av fortiden399,-På lagerInnbundet
- Bare tiden vil vise179,-På lagerHeftet
- Bare tiden vil vise379,-På lagerInnbundet (Nr. 1)
- Kane og Abel179,-På lagerHeftet