Lonely Planet's where to go when
The suggestions feature every flavour of travel experience from culture-rich city breaks and tropical beach holidays to adventurous road trips and wildlife-watching expeditions. Every corner of the planet is covered so you'll find out when the best time to see mountain gorillas is or to go shopping in Paris.
The book is organised by month. At the start of each chapter a flowchart guides you through the options so readers can filter the recommendations according to their interests. Whether you're into beaches, trying the local specialities or backpacking off the beaten path, there will suggestions for you. Diagrams also depict the climate, value for money and family friendliness of each suggestion in the month.
Then Lonely Planet's authors explain in detail why each destination has been selected. The text describes the place and why it's special at that particular time. The destinations are illustrated by inspiring photographs and have a small infographic that shows the key reasons to go. Practical details make the first step of planning a trip easier.
Packed with facts, photos and new ideas for your next adventure, Where to Go When will inspire and interest anybody who loves travel.
- World's Best Superfoods, The149,-På lager
- Cities Book, The 2499,-På lagerInnbundet
- National parks of Europe299,-På lagerInnbundet
- Pocket San Francisco169,-På lager
- San Francisco249,-På lager
- Myanmar (Burma)269,-På lager
- Mongolian Phrasebook & Dictionary 3129,-På lager
- Portugal279,-På lager
- Food Trails 1299,-På lagerInnbundet
- Place To Be, The299,-På lagerInnbundet
- Secret marvels of the world279,-På lagerInnbundet
- Spotter's World149,-På lager