Secret Marvels of the World: 360 Extraordinary Pla
We've all heard of India's Taj Mahal, but what about Karna Mata Temple? It's a building teeming with rats so revered they enjoy A-list treatment with daily offerings of milk and fruit.
It's no secret that visitors to Berlin can see parts of its infamous Wall still standing in the city. Not so many people know that segments of the wall have travelled all around the world and can be found in places including Los Angeles, Japan and Iceland.
Stonehenge is one of the UK's most popular tourist sites. So why not beat the crowds and head to Nebraska instead, where you can marvel at a Carhenge - a replica of the great monolith site constructed entirely from vintage cars.
This packed and fascinating title takes its readers on a journey through the world's lesser known marvels. Dive into an underworld of the planet's most surprising, fun, perplexing, kitsch and downright bizarre sights - and explore human stories and mysterious happenings that you won't find inside a regular guidebook.
From eerie natural wonders to historical oddities and bizarre architecture, this is a travel companion for the incurably curious.
- World's Best Superfoods, The149,-På lager
- Cities Book, The 2499,-På lagerInnbundet
- National parks of Europe299,-På lagerInnbundet
- Lonely Planet's where to go when299,-På lager
- Pocket San Francisco169,-På lager
- San Francisco249,-På lager
- Myanmar (Burma)269,-På lager
- Mongolian Phrasebook & Dictionary 3129,-På lager
- Portugal279,-På lager
- Food Trails 1299,-På lagerInnbundet
- Place To Be, The299,-På lagerInnbundet
- Spotter's World149,-På lager