World's Best Superfoods, The
Travel can transform your cooking, exposing you to new flavours and powerfully health-boosting ingredients that you may not even have heard of before. But, when there is so much world to explore in terms of food, The World's Best Superfoods is there with a hand-selected collection of the world's most exciting culinary experiences and healthiest secrets served directly to your kitchen.
With recipes ranging from Mexico's chia fresca (a refreshing beverage) and Japan's wakame seaweed salad, to Bolivia's quinoa stew and England's revolutionary pungent-smelling but silky-textured plankton risotto, the cornucopia of superfood ingredients represented here is sure to get your body revved up to its most maximised self. Eating well has never been so delicious!
Each of the 66 recipes includes easy-to-use instructions and mouth-watering photography plus an 'origins' section detailing how the dish has evolved. There are also tasting notes that explain how best to sample each dish - whether that's at dawn by a Vietnamese street stall, or in the zen calm of a Japanese tea ceremony - to truly give you a flavour of the place and help you reap the benefits of sampling nutritious superfood in its natural habitat.
- Cities Book, The 2499,-På lagerInnbundet
- National parks of Europe299,-På lagerInnbundet
- Lonely Planet's where to go when299,-På lager
- Pocket San Francisco169,-På lager
- San Francisco249,-På lager
- Myanmar (Burma)269,-På lager
- Mongolian Phrasebook & Dictionary 3129,-På lager
- Portugal279,-På lager
- Food Trails 1299,-På lagerInnbundet
- Place To Be, The299,-På lagerInnbundet
- Secret Marvels of the World: 360 Extraordinary Pla299,-På lagerInnbundet
- Spotter's World149,-På lager