WINNER OF THE COSTA NOVEL AWARD 2018
WINNER OF THE AN POST IRISH BOOK AWARDS NOVEL OF THE YEAR
WINNER OF THE SPECSAVERS NATIONAL BOOK AWARDS INTERNATIONAL AUTHOR OF THE YEAR
LONGLISTED FOR THE BOOKER PRIZE
Connell and Marianne grow up in the same small town in the west of Ireland, but the similarities end there. In school, Connell is popular and well-liked, while Marianne is a loner. But when the two strike up a conversation - awkward but electrifying - something life-changing begins.
Normal People is a story of mutual fascination, friendship and love. It takes us from that first conversation to the years beyond, in the company of two people who try to stay apart but find they can't.
- Samtaler med venner379,-På lagerInnbundet
- Samtaler med venner179,-På lagerE-bok
- Conversations with friends169,-På lagerHeftet
- Normal people199,-På lagerHeftet
- Samtaler med vennerTilbudspris 99,- Ordinær pris 179,-På lagerHeftet
- Alle andre379,-På lagerInnbundet
- Mr Salary59,-På lagerHeftet
- Alle andre129,-På lagerE-bok
- Alle andre179,-På lagerHeftet